Tribe Talk

Tribe Talk > About Cars  >  Toyota Vios > VIOS 2014 - ENGINE MOUNTING PROBLEM?
Jump to page:  
  <<  <  1 2
Date Joined:
04 Aug 2016, 05:41 PM
26 Apr 2015, 11:54 AM

Hi, 

Please visit Toyota Malaysia Facebook and post your complaints on it. The Tribe Toyota only small group of people will read it. You must ask for Manual Repair Order from Service Advisor for future reference use.

QUOTE(WENGSENG @ 26 Apr 2015, 12:11 PM)

i dont know what to said here...i being experianced a very terrible nightmare using Toyota Vios 2014...the problems of the car keep coming..My toyota Vios had changed many defect items range from back absorber, engine mounting, car roof, right front lower arm and reverse sensor. Now the  right front lower arm start have sound and become dusty...i had gone to SC so many times and even left my car over one day to be fix by them. Toyota quality previously is top become worst...i no doubt one day, they will lost all the loyal customers if continue using poor quality spare parts.

^ Top
Date Joined:
15 Mar 2018, 08:58 AM
27 Apr 2015, 12:21 PM

It happened to me too when I deal with the customers' service representatives from the HQ and SC. 

They make you go round and round the mulberry bush, and at the end of the day they can't even tell you a definite answer. 

They just make you wait and wait and wait. They promised to call me in two days but then they never call. When I keep quiet about it, they also pretended like nothing has happened. 

Basically, they are treating us like fools. 

Just because we have bought the car and are at the point of no return, does not mean they can treat us like that. 

They do know the power of internet and social media nowadays. If we post all these feedbacks to FB or write to the press then their image will be seriously tarnished. 

QUOTE(WENGSENG @ 27 Apr 2015, 12:33 PM)

Hi Wong CH,

Thanks for the advice. Do you know how many time I had post my message at Toyota Facebook and it reply it " we're still checking internally on the updates of your concerns. Someone will be in contact with you once there's an update.  We appreciate your patience and kind understanding." Post to facebook for what? share with people how the poor quality of Toyota?

I received it more than 5 times after I PM the customer support, till today no one from customer relationship dept dare to answer me instead I went to SC so many times to change all the defect parts. Even the spare parts not even a ready stock, they need to order within 2 weeks times.

^ Top
Date Joined:
14 Jun 2016, 01:02 PM
27 Apr 2015, 02:21 PM

Foremost, welcome to Tribe world of Toyota. Yes, they treat you like a kampong people!

I had my fair share of troubles during first month of purchase 3 years ago. Let me repeat, what is fresh in my mind.

1. My pioneer player comes with USB ready. But toyota refuse to let me use it saying its not part of the specs. When you On the player, it says USB......

2. There was a black dot at the back bumper. Toyota says its not paint problem.

3. After 3 months, the groove at door handles covered with scratches. Even on the passenger side where its only used like 3 times a month. They will give all the excuses in the book....your finger nails scratch it, your ring scratch it, your car keys......Try have a look at the Vios taxi in Jakarta. NO SCRATCHES AT THEIR DOOR HANDLE GROOVES LAH! Idiots.

^ Top
Jump to page:  
  <<  <  1 2

Tribe Talk

AUTO LOCK DOOR SYSTEM for...

4 May 2015, 04:23 PM
Last post by : $last_username

Vios 2014 - Speedometer p...

27 April 2015, 09:15 PM
Last post by : $last_username

VIOS 2014 - ENGINE MOUNTI...

27 April 2015, 02:21 PM