Tribe Talk

Tribe Talk > About Cars  >  Toyota Vios > New Vios TRD, too many new problems. Great resale value? I don't think so!!!
Jump to page:  
  <<  <  1 .. 6 7 8 9
Date Joined:
31 Dec 2016, 02:15 AM
11 Feb 2015, 10:15 AM

The ratio is 1:1000? Out of 8 friends of mine who owned the 3rd gen vios, 7 of them said that their lower arm and mounting are affected. The another one said his vios is OK, but when i drove his, ahhh the same kluk kluk problem, only that he not realize it, easy to say... he only drive from destination to another

QUOTE(izzhunt @ 11 Feb 2015, 11:49 AM)

hye,

Noise came from the mounting & lower arm. It's a common problem for the 3rd gen vios. Juz go to the SC and make a complaint. They have been aware of this probs. Sure they will fix for U but it takes time to order the part. However not all of the owner affected. The ratio is 1:1000.

This is what SC told me..

QUOTE(NABILAFIF @ 13 Jan 2015, 10:37 AM)

hye im bill. i  got the same problem here. the kluk kluk sound. darn..what is that noice actually? i buy the full spec trd sportivo and this is i get from a 93 thousand ringgit car?what a disapointed.

^ Top
Date Joined:
31 Dec 2016, 02:15 AM
11 Feb 2015, 10:21 AM

friend, may i ask something? what do u mean by steering 'mengedik' effect? is it the effect of steering lawan balik our turn during cornering? like not a power/electric steering?

QUOTE(faizuri @ 11 Feb 2015, 11:57 AM)
Hi all....we got our vios in march last yearand its under my wife name n our car having all the prob that mentioned earlier in this thread....my mounting changed alredi n the prob seen to be solved..my rooftop prob solved when they installed new pad last week but yet to experienced it in heavy rain.my dashboard konpom ada bunyi n alredi komplain to sc....they solved it a bit n still hv some more noise( my komplain bunyi kat steering wheel since April a month after I got car still not resolved)....ill keep on komplain until I satisfied..when everithing seem to better for my vios...new prob arise....this time is about my power steering...my power steering dun wan to hv mengedik effect when we touch it....since our vios is using electric power steering,they tend to hv that mengedik effect when we touch it..kesan from that....my steering felt heavier n hard for me to handle it....its made my driving more unpleasant....dah le kena tolerate with dashboard noise,rooftop n mounting noise n now this.....ive alreadi komplain twice to sc n twice they said there r nothing wrong with my steering....i ask them to check it with j spec viosr n when we touch the stering, the steering mengedik as it should but mine r not.....n they still saying that there r nothing wrong with steering.....sigh.....there r no word to describe how disipointed we re with big brand TOYOTA n really regreat my decision to choose vios over preve that r much cheaper n more spec...at least with proton....with all the prob the monthly installment is cheaper n we malaysian kind a ready with all proton prob....BTW we sold our alreadi abis byr gen 2 n our pride n joy proton putra for kononnya one 'ultimate' better car. FYI saya mmg 'suka sangat' pegi sc berulang kali n cuti tahunan saya mmg khas utk trip to sc..boleh makan roti Massimo free...thank you TOYOTA for my 'memorable' experience with rm80k vios with overpriced oem bodykit...sigh...that I'll will cherish it with my friends.ARIGATO

^ Top
Date Joined:
24 Jun 2016, 11:37 AM
13 Apr 2015, 11:45 AM

Hi, not just this new model. i'm facing the same problem also. system break problem. so big quality issue and safety.

i'm also frusted. compare to Proton model much more better.

^ Top
Date Joined:
01 Jul 2015, 05:39 PM
26 Apr 2015, 07:43 PM

Hi guys!

I'm very much surprise to read that the 2015 vios is having so many issues.

I'm driving the '06 G spec facelift model and so far i'm still having an awesome and smooth ride! Besides the wear and tear of the car parts, i would say my car is still in tip top condition. On top of that, my car's mileage is clocked at 319800km now. Accelaration is still powerful as well as the handling is smooth.

Many mechanics, car wash staffs or even toyota mechanics themselves told me the my '06 vios model is the best model in terms of durability and reliability. Many of them said cos the assembly at that time is still largely manual compared to fully auto assembly now (as in heavily depending on machines).

What FC are you guys getting with the new Vios? Till today i keep an Excel worksheet of my car's FC. I'm still enjoying RM0.12 per km or 15KM/liters or 6.67liters/100km. In fact end of March, i could go 621 km on a full tank, i really wonder what's the FC of the new vios now.

Just early this week, my car got bang from behind, and it's just the that is damaged. After repair, it's good to go. If it's really true the quality have dropped so much, i'm surprised. They could make such a good Vios 9 years ago, and now instead of improving, it's deteriorating? Please look in to this Toyota!

^ Top
Jump to page:  
  <<  <  1 .. 6 7 8 9

Tribe Talk

Vios 2014 - Speedometer p...

27 April 2015, 09:15 PM
Last post by : $last_username

New Vios TRD, too many ne...

26 April 2015, 07:43 PM
Last post by : $last_username

Complaints on Car Quality...

26 April 2015, 12:21 PM